COVID VIRUS UPDATE – 28th of July 2020
WE ARE NOW WORKING 4 DAYS PER WEEK:
Monday- 8am- 5pm
Tuesday- 8am- 5pm
Wednesday- 8am- 5pm
Friday- 8am- 5pm
WE ARE ANSWERING CALLS FOR ADVICE AND HELP OUTSIDE THESE HOURS.
We are now working between two rooms as our stand in receptionist, Elliott, sanitises after each patient to make the rooms COVID safe for the next patient.
- All staff are wearing appropriate PPE;
- All areas used by each patient will be sanitised before the next patient enters the practice
- We have a one-way system within the practice rooms and will maintain a 2m social distancing within the rest of the building.
- Patients will be asked to wear masks, gloves and sanitise their hands before and after treatment.
- Case histories will be taken over the phone wherever possible.
- Ask you to complete the consent forms and health questionnaire online
- Patients are asked to confirm by text before there appointment that they have not had symptoms or contact with any COVID infection sources
- Payments will be made by contactless credit card wherever possible.
We are still fine tuning our systems for using two rooms and returning to working to our normal half hour list to increase the number of patients we can treat.
If you are unsure, or need help to decide please call 01422 320225 and we can talk through your decision and advise you.
Please see our Health and Safety Policy regarding COVID in the link below, including current supporting advice